Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Grayer skin tone due to decreased blood flow
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the face looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy”
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chickenpox
Get Youthful Looking Skin with a Vampire Facial
Remarkable Benefits of the Vampire Facial
- Rejuvenated skin
- Diminished appearance of fine lines & scars
- More youthful appearance
- Improved color and complexion
- Increased facial plump & glow
- Non-surgical treatment
How It Works
The Vampire Facial includes micro-needling with a Rejuvapen to the face and/or neck, after an anesthetic is applied. Platelets are extracted from your blood and applied to the skin immediately following the micro-needling procedure to amplify the healing and production of new collagen. PRP is also injected into strategic areas to give extra plumping and glow.
It may take several weeks to see the full benefit of this procedure. It is common to expect redness for a few days post procedure.
4 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, our providers isolate growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then, a micro-needling device is used to create multiple micro-punctures – both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin and creating a stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face.
At Dragon Health Care & Med Spa, we use our professional Rejuvapen. Then, our medical professionals paint the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation. The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scarring softens for a beautifully younger and very natural result.
Isolating the PRP from Your Blood
First, we draw your blood from your arm, just like getting a blood test done. Then, using a centrifuge, we isolate platelets from that blood platelet-rich plasma (PRP), all within about ten minutes in the office.
Using the Rejuvapen, activated PRPs are injected back into the patient’s skin.
Coating & Soaking the Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into thinking there has been an injury, and new younger tissue should be generated.
Recovery & Maintenance.
The multi-potent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured. The result is younger-appearing skin.
Why Choose the Vampire Facial?
There are many available methods to rejuvenate the face – here’s what makes those other options inferior to the Vampire Facial treatment:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful, but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like Hydraquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. However, the results can be slow and achieve lesser results than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But a surgical facelift may be more than what’s needed for some people, especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, like Juvederm and Restylane, lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Additionally, the injector of HA fillers can shape a wrinkle and create an unnatural shape. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.